Thursday, May 2, 2013

Intro

Welcome to my first ever blog, which is hopefully going to be a showcase of my artistic improvement in general, but might as well be the accompanying documentation of my attempt to make a living as an artist and become a full time concept designer and digital sculptor (,which currently is not the case). As soon as this happens, I will advise you accordingly by telling you that I work on all those awesome movies that I can't tell you about, or something like that ... (lol).
I will try to update this blog regularly (,but please bear with me, I still have to get used to this).


Ok, as I still have to pimp my latest work into a representable format, I start with some older comissioned work, which I did for an RPG called Frost Zone.



No comments:

Post a Comment